Monday, September 26, 2005

the barber and me ..............................

yes ppl im back? miss me? i bet not. anyway back with daily dose of humour and grief from my sad existance .
anyway todays blog is simple. the visit to the barber.,,,,,,

it all started back in 1988 when i had my first haircut. (not that i have much hair on me head but it does grow pretty thick. ) anyway back to first haircut. the guy cuttin my hair was clearly more interested in either watchin the olympics or watchin the road coz he duly proceeded to the followin and i mean to a 6 month old kid .
1. cut off too much hair from the top that to make up he had to shave me bald.
2. snip me ear. ooooh i bet he has nitemares about doin that, i screamed and kicked and scratched and bawled so much that my dad who was holdin me( obviously they didnt havea chair that fit me:P) has his arms bleeding in plenty of places. finaly the guy managed to finish and decided ok lets carry the cute little baby. so i thot to meself( or at least i must have :P:P) PAYBACK TIME and proceeded to puke on him.:D:D:D:D/

now y u ask do i have this sudden recollection?? well i went fer a haircut on saturday . and yet again YET AGAIN the idiot managed to snip me ear. yes it bled fer a while and he freaked and nearly fainted. not coz of the amt of blood but at the number of expletives i directed at him in the three minutes that followed and i was holdin a cotton piece to me ear. anyway he finished and then took the blade to finish the job that is on my non existant sideburns . no im not balding . but i have a decisively small sideburns . so ok he does one side properly then moves to the other side. im givin him beady eyed glares from my place in front of the mirror anyway then he moves to the back of my neck,. and i think he thot hed gimme some of my own medicine and cuts sooo deeep that now the back of neck is bleeding . but i knew none of this coz my mind was distracted with sushmita sen in main hoon na ( he plays it splly fer me on his 1989 tv) oooooooooh lalalalalalalla.

anyway i get up pay the dude his 50 bucks and got the hell outta there after givin him a hasty apology .:P/ i still didnt kno my neck was bleedin so i get back home and check my new haircut out int he mirror and notice a faint red stain on me shirt. shit i think not on this shirt not blood pls not blood,
and it is . a nice stain, but thankfully it left no marks on my neck just bled and died, hehe.neway another abnormal incident down . and blog no 16. finally. never thot id make it past 15........
will c ya after xams are done
may the force be with thee
im still me