Friday, August 05, 2005

friday

today was ok. bloody buggin really but had fun . had comp pracs today. as usual didnt get the program . tried and tried and tried to no avail as usual.but then again i got a difficult program so its excusable . anyway theres no pt in complainin bout it coz its over and done wit. realized somethin while doin the program. its a lot like life my comp pracs. sometimes u make it most times u dont, this was one of those times. bloody buggin life is .sittin here hearin death threats from whoever i see bout how im not studyin enough and how i need to work hard and how i need to make use of all the time im spendin online bloggin instead of studying. wat if i told u I DONT GIVE A RUDDY DAMN. to top it all off my moms threatenin to discontinue my net connexion unless i really sit and study and sadly i cant help that. so tonite me is goin on marathon study session till as long as i can keep my eyes open just to prove everyone wrong. so my next blog will prob be sometime tomo evenin if im allowed on at all. right now i have to go get started before i lose all my steam as usual.
see ya around
im still me