Friday, August 12, 2005

the pic

this is me

yep that face up there is me. do u kno how much of a pain it is to actaully get a photo onto this thing using the crap they allow u download. let me narrate the entire incident.

it all started with me having nothin to do this afternoon, so very optimistically i thot fine lets put up a pic in my profile coz it seems to lack that . my first mistake. anyway now start lookin for how im supp to do it, so take me time. read all teh instuctions and then download the software that proclaims "hello" as if its some looong lost friend . i wish it was loong lost now . anyway now i was gettin to kno hello and then i realized i couldnt open picassa the organizin software. so i had to download all over again , second mistake.

now picassa was openin and the software was fine and stuff. so i start uploadin the darn pic this painstakin task took all of twenty minutes .coz my darn internet connetion decides to go offline on its own . anyway so i uplaod the photo and lo and behold


theres nothin on the site

so i ask my purple niece fer help. sadly despite her best efforts ther was no way i could find a way to get my pic to come on me blog. so disheartened i came offline . and in a rush of blood to the head i kileld " hello" and completely erased him from my memry.

then unsuspectingly i come back online at 7 thinkin oh well that was a day wasted. and lo and behold there are wat id been tryin for all day . but oooh no not once, not twice but thrice had the photo come . imagine that, so i go delete the other s and finally the pain of defeat and the ecstasy of victory get my pic on my profile.

so yeh now im gonna stick with that photo coz i m not goin thru the entire thing again, no was jose for the ignorant(hosay).

yeh well anyway got loads to do . time for a joke i think.

Musharaff, Vajpayee, The Queen and Rani Mukherjee are in a train compartment . the train passes thru a tunnel. now theres a kissin sound and the sound of someone bein slapped .
as the train comes outta the tunnel musharaff is holdin his face .

now everyone is thinkin of wat just happened
musharaff thinks " ah that idiot vajpayee must have tried to kiss rani and she tried to lap him but got me instead"

the queen thinks" oh dearie me , wat a brute. he must have tried to kiss rani and she slapped him "

rani's thinking " abhay oi , he must have tried to kiss the queen the fool and she slapped him "

vajpayees thinkin "" muahahaha, i cant wait for the train to go thru another tunnel . ill make that kissing sound again and slap musharaff. ""

ur welcome lol
see ya