Thursday, August 18, 2005

oh what should i be ?

hey all

dont really kno wat to about . exams are finally over and that leaves with three days of pure freedom. no homework and the only thing to put us off from merry making is the prospect of marks of five subjects in one day on monday hehe. but till then who gives a damn. considerin my creativity is currently lying hidden behind some thick curtains of boredom and sleep. i will leave u all with a piece of it written when i was in the ninth. apt at the time i thot still is.


WHAT SHALL I BE ??

"You should be thinkkin of wat u want to be !!" , " Get ur priorities right !!","Hard work is the only way". oft repeated lines at home in recent times. God knows, I dont know what i want to do or become.
Profesional pro sports watcher or part time rider, a player of games or a even a full time juice and snack taster woudl not appeal to me parents i fear."always have the big picture in mind" says my dad . Easy for him to say watchin a movie and humming ' que sera sera'
but seriously, what shal i be?? dare i join the police or the army? the likes of kargil and veerappan are not exactly my cups of tea. should i take up a career in acting?? my mom already thinks my cheeks allready have make up. computers are the craze now , but the speed at which tech is develoopin by the time i finish the course i do , it may already be obsolete. hereditarily speaking i should become a doctor . but sleepless nights and extreme pressure-can my system take it?? an engineer then , tho , if wat my father says about my maths is right , what i make will be quite unique.

will i do well as a man of god?? the robe may suit me but to recollect all those verses and to remember where a particular text is , may tax my ppor brain too much.

proffesional sports sounds fun. i talked to an aunt of mine who was a national swimming champion. "tons of talent and many more years of hard work,boy" she says. I felt it is tough to decide on what i want to do in the future - how to make one's own ark in this world. there are so many options and the competition massive. should one of the periods in our time tables be career guidance?
for now , i think i will join my father in humming que sera sera, whatever will be will be !!


just for your info im still just as confused as i was then/ anyway see yaz all
comment pls