Wednesday, August 10, 2005

depression 1

hey all

this is yet another attempt to get rid of wats going on in me head. sorry attempts theyve been so far but its worked so i dont really give a damn . :D/

bored to death and exams are not a very good combo coz u cant justify tryin to solve either problem. thats wat i got at the moment and i aint enjoyin it one little bit. exams have started adn sadly maths was a toootal disaster and now reverbs is totally outta the window. guess i brought it upon myself not studyin and wastin time like i have . but as they say u get ur just desserts and this is definitely punishment enough for bein such a fool and wastin my life.

but life goes on monotonous as usual. officially im banned form usin the computer but this is off the recored so i dont really give a damn , im usin that a lot lately . duno y ive stopped carin all of a sudden . dunno if i should be worried or glad, anyway my moms off to kodai tomo so ill get a little more breathin room . hopefully.

i think im gonna go mad if i dont get outta my house today . gotta go outa nd think things thru think ill do that this evenin . just got back from skl .
anyway ill see ya all later
im still me